The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

free the saniel dedins

Rate this topic

Saniel Dedin, how do you feel about the stupid fruit member trend that has been happening recently?

Are you pro-fruit, or anti-fruit? I am anti-fruit.

a saniel is a allergies to a fruit is very hurt to eat but yes a saniel loves a tasty fruits but a can not eat yes is a pro fruit is fun and tasty for some but for a dedins and the bananamash is a hurt

• Upvote 2

a saniel is a allergies to a fruit is very hurt to eat but yes a saniel loves a tasty fruits but a can not eat yes is a pro fruit is fun and tasty for some but for a dedins and the bananamash is a hurt

I'm not quite sure what you just said, but I'm willing to accept it.

Are you a gillis lover or hater? What about torts?

not a once has a dedin been a liker of the avs or the michael gillis yes is not a friend of the styles and the signatures of the both of thems yes a saniel is the happy with a moves at a drafting day but yes does not like a moves and sings of a gillis the tortia is yes a good coch and is much much excite to see him work a young boy in a canuck team

• Upvote 4

not a once has a dedin been a liker of the avs or the michael gillis yes is not a friend of the styles and the signatures of the both of thems yes a saniel is the happy with a moves at a drafting day but yes does not like a moves and sings of a gillis the tortia is yes a good coch and is much much excite to see him work a young boy in a canuck team

We got John Tortorella, not John Graham :P