The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] The Aftermath<- Deals that didnt occur

I always find the 1-2 days after the deadline almost as intriguing or annoying as the time period of the deadline because thats when we find out what deals didnt occur

So my goal is to make this the thread where we can post stuff/ probably get more mad on how the Canucks F'ed up. Here are a couple of tidbits I found..

This ones per the twitter of Taj who is a popular Canucks twitter fan/ pretty close with the guys at The Province. The following is also in Jason Botchfords latest article obviously

From Botch's article: "Every time they called, the Leafs changed what they were willing to give up for him. One time it was nothing but..1/2

I don't even care man, I still believe in this team and once this team is healthy we look good, don't forget this was almost the same team that was a win away from the cup and also lost to LA with out 1 of our top players for the most part.

nux4lyfe!

I don't like how Dreger told everyone that Gillis called a bunch of times practically begging for Nonis to take Luongo.. Even if that actually happened, he shouldn't have said it like that..

"Canucks called at 2pm...made a trade offer, Tor declined. Van called at 2:30 with 2nd offer, Tor declined...3rd offer at 2:45pm...decline."

I don't like how Dreger told everyone that Gillis called a bunch of times practically begging for Nonis to take Luongo.. Even if that actually happened, he shouldn't have said it like that..

"Canucks called at 2pm...made a trade offer, Tor declined. Van called at 2:30 with 2nd offer, Tor declined...3rd offer at 2:45pm...decline."

Archived