The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Free Original UMADBRO?

BananaMash

My friends, allies, fellow CDCers, there is a serious matter which we must discuss. One of our kin was fallen while I was away from CDC, for merely a month. The artist formerly known as UMADBRO? (possibly known as Nathan MacKinnon to some) was forcefully removed from the forum. This to me, is a travesty.

UMADBRO? was the Asian sidekick to the members of fantasy hockey. He was our Shortround, we were his Docta Jones. And now... he has been taken from us.

Presidential Music Begins To Play

While I am aware that the moderators were just doing their jobs, UMADBRO? must be freed! He is to some, a child; however, to others he is the embodiment of pure innocence! He is the childhood that we were forced to leave behind, filled with more curiosity than a rover on Mars...

My fellow CDCers, UMB is the child inside all of us. UMB is what we all wish we still were...

Free UMB.

nqVQt3k.png

He's a teen right?

He should be spending his time trying to get inside his female classmates before he graduates and it gets weird that he is still hanging around a high school no matter how many excuses I can think of

• 2 weeks later...

Archived