The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Edmonton Oilers @ Vancouver Canuck~ 7:30PM(PST)~ SNET-P

CaptainKool

I just hope to finally see some emotion from the guys. If they can come together and play for one another again then I don't see why we can't compete for the cup. Although this season I haven't seen any of that...maybe even as far as last season also.

5-2 Canucks, Lets start something good here.

I have no idea what the score will be BUT for our own self respect going forward we have got to roger the Oilers till their eyes pop out in this game.

We need to be much more physical and start laying the body with some serious kick ass intent. We are becoming far too passive I am still hurting from the Edmonton game.

HUGE statement game for the Canucks. Just got blown out 4-0, these Oilers are coming off an 8-2 win and are on fire, Minnesota have lost 2 straight and the Canucks need to win one more game than the Wild over the final games to win the NW.

This game will show us what kind of character the Canucks have left. We need everyone to step up for this one, and with the short break I believe they will. Hopefully Luongo starts, but I doubt he will.

4-2 Canucks win, Sedins with a combined 5 points. Roy's presence will give them a bit more freedom.

Archived