The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Edmonton Oilers @ Vancouver Canuck~ 7:30PM(PST)~ SNET-P

CaptainKool

Wait a second... I just crunched the numbers and, with the "horrible" season we're having, we are on pace for 100 points if this would be a full 82 game season. If that's us in an off year, count ourselves pretty damn lucky.

Let's not give them the same room to ponce about we gave them in Edmonton. I think we will miss Raymond but Roy should hopefully make up a wee bit for that.

HITS...SHOTS!

HITS...SHOTS!

HITS...SHOTS!

Play it to the team to get them in the mood. :)

Keys to the game shoot the puck alot dont look for the cute goals just get the dirty ones, dont take stupid penalties and for godsakes when you have a chance to nail any one of them to the boards make it hurt bad. I want to see some oilers leave this game tonight hurt but please make it a clean hit. 3-0 canucks go canucks go.

6-5 Canucks(this is just one of a few predictions)

Not many goals in the 1st, Canucks explode in the 2nd, Oilers try to make the comeback in the 3rd and almost do. Similar to the Nashville game(I hope this happens), that or we could get blown out again. I highly doubt we are going to stop Halls(Nuges) line esspecially without a healthy Kesler. THIS WILL PROBABLY NOT be a low scoring game for the Oilers they way their top players are playing. WE HAVE TO score first and keep scoring, I don't even think a 2 goal lead will even be safe, and pray for stellar goaltending esspecially in the 1st. I'm interested if what Roy can bring this game and I hope Kassian steps up his physical game.

That's my 2 cents.

Archived