The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Edmonton Oilers @ Vancouver Canuck~ 7:30PM(PST)~ SNET-P

CaptainKool

I have a feeling we're seeing the changing of the guard here. Expect an Oiler win.

- I think the Oilers are a good bet to go to the semi-finals, if not the Finals. They remind me of the young Chicago team that beat out the Canucks.

Wait, so Ebbett got to stay up while Schroeder got sent down? Sigh... Could've seen Jensen - Schroeder - Kassian for the first time

Anyway, big bounce back game, 4-2 Canucks :towel:

Roy

Jensen

Lapierre

Higgins

Eberle

Horcoff

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!

The Oilers are on fire and 25 goals in past 5 games, meanwhile we got 10 (two of them being empty netters)... So unless our goalie plays lights out and stands on his head, I think we might be in for another surprise

I hope I'm wrong and Derek sparks something since hes a legitimate NHL caliber center and we come up with a win, but it will be tough. Need the team to make a full 60 minute effort in order to stand up to this young and full of energy team

Meh, still suffering from Trade Deadline hangover/letdown.

The only way to stop a hot, young hockey time is smashmouth hockey. Staple them to the boards, tons of hits, don't give them an inch to get up to speed. Looking forward to a second line with the potential to score. If these happen, we will win. GCG!

Archived