The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Happy Birthday Strombone1

bluewhitegreen

If that's really him behind the nickname then happy 34th birthday Bobby Lou! You're still a canuck not only figuratively but literally too. :) But if seriously, I honestly hope this year to be memorable not only for us but for you too! All the best this year, in the regular season, in the post-season and in the off-season! Forever a canuck no matter what! *sorta rhymes* ;)

P.S. Cam Barker's birthday is also today. Happy birthday to you too man!

P.P.S. to moderators, if this thread is in the wrong section feel free to move it. Thank you.

Woo Luongo, thanks for representing Canada with poise and skill! Here's to hoping you win the cup this year, or if not, get traded next time to a team that can use you as a starter. No doubt, Luongo still has a few years of startership left in him!

In the mean time, I'm very glad we have the best backup goaltender in the league in case our starter falters.

A "birthday" tribute for the POET: Bobby-Luuuuu! Bobby-Luuuuu! Happy Birthday to Youuuuu! "Thing 1" or "Thing 2"....just ENJOY what YOU do! Give us a SO when you get the crease! Your praises we'll sing.....the Lu-birds won't cease! Your form is amazing - your spirit so bright! The stuff that you twitter - makes us roar with delight! There are millions of Lu-fans who are faithful & true! Most loyal of all..... are the ones in THAT room! Whatever the coin-flip tells AV to do...your teammates know LU can be counted on TOO! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday...dear Luuuuu! Shedding tears as I type out my tribute to Youuuuu! #BirthdayHearts&Hugs #OingoBoingoBongoLuongo #GoCanucksGo

Archived