The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who would have backed up Schnieder?

scooter23222

People seem to forget that if we had traded Luongo for picks who would have been the back up?Maybe management had to take that into consideration for the better of the team.The team hasnt been blessed with health and i better 'Murphys Law" would have bit us right in the arse.

I personally never wanted Luongo to be traded but that isnt my decision or anyone on this boards to make?

But lost in all of this who would have been the back up if we only had gotten picks in return?And what price would have we paid to get the mystery back up?

Anyways time to move forward and i hope the 'team " starts to pick it up.Maybe now that the deadline is gone players can focus on hockey and not be distracted by fear of moving.Lets be honest that would play on any humans mind.Professional or not.

GO NUCKS!!

What if one of the twins suddenly stopped playing hockey to become a mason, who could we have picked up at the deadline to replace him and do you think he would specialize in rockery or brick?

My point is, I don't understand the point of this what if topic? What if, what if, what if, but not?

It might be a fiasco and polarizing for the media but there is no better back up than Lu. If he needs to take over we know his body of work, this whole thing im sure has lit a massive fire under his arse. And he has also been a huge mentor in Schneiders development, probably still is.

Archived