The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Leafs offer 1st, Kadri, Frattin for Yandle.

Nonis is insane if he'd consider trading Kadri out of Toronto right now. He's a huge part of the dressing room chemistry. They need to trade guys like Grabovski and start looking at a way to strengthen their D. Right now they're giving up the most shots in the league.

I wouldn't be surprise if they put in an offer on Yandle but that's a helluva of a price to pay. If this were true it means that Joe Colborne is coming up next year to knock our socks off.

Nonis is insane if he'd consider trading Kadri out of Toronto right now. He's a huge part of the dressing room chemistry. They need to trade guys like Grabovski and start looking at a way to strengthen their D. Right now they're giving up the most shots in the league.

I wouldn't be surprise if they put in an offer on Yandle but that's a helluva of a price to pay. If this were true it means that Joe Colborne is coming up next year to knock our socks off.

Bogus.

Yandle's an alright defenseman but the only reason why they would offer those three things is if they get an elite level player - and Yandle is not elite.

Also, why would Toronto trade Frattin? He's no throw-in player.

LOL! I already know it's false cause who would turn down a 1st round draft pick, a guy who's having a great season, almost a ppg and a B+ prospect. Nonis wouldn't even offer us a roster player, so I doubt it.

Archived