The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Edmonton Oilers 0 - 4 Vancouver Canucks

CaptainKool

Liked what I saw from Roy and beauty pass to Higgy. Shows what a playmaker can do for guys with decent hands who go to the net, also shows how much we lacked another. Lets hope they continue to develop chemistry, will make a strong 3rd line. I liked the Kassian/Jensen/Lappy line as well.

Roy looked very happy in the room post game, lets hope he finds a nice fit here in vancouver and resigns for a bit of a discount like many of the other vets to stay, if continues this play, upside is he has a contract year coming so he's very motivated!

It's been a while since the Nucks just kept coming for 60 minutes. Kass scoring with 3 seconds left was irrelevant to the game but seemed like a huge "We'll be done when the clock hits zero" statement. Also, his first game back and AV has him on the final shift starting in our end. Seems like he and the coach are all good.

Everyone is pretty hyped up on Roy, he played good, but honestly I feel he's going to be a lot better once he settles in and learns the systems etc. He had some bad giveaways, his play away from the puck was nothing special, and also looked out of position quite often, which is understandable being new. However he was great with the puck.

I also think he's going to be a better fit for the 2nd line C position as unlike Kesler, Roy is very good at using his linemates and has better vision and creativity judging by just last nights game. Higgins and Him looked great together, both have the same creative ideas it seems, smart players feeding off each other. Hansen I think is a better fit with Raymond, and the chemistry they have shown this year. Great pick up by the Canucks

How did Jensen play?

But as per Kassian style he didn't. He didn't even get a shot on net from 3 feet out, in alone on the goalie. What an all-star. Can't wait to see him put the puck on the blade of his stick and come in like a lacrosse player. If we would have kept Torres, Kass would not be needed.

Welp, I take back most of my sarcasm from the GDT. Amazing what happens when the team puts in a solid effort, plays the body, wins faceoffs, and makes breakout passes from the D zone. Great game by Roy, lookin' good out there.

I'm still watching you, AV.... :ph34r:

Excellent game. An amazing effort that shows how truly dominant this team can be.

If the team can do what they did last night, every night, we have a real shot at the Cup.

This is with Kesler, Raymond, Ballard, and Weise out.

I feel very scared for the Flames right now. If Calgary thought they hurt after Iginla left, they should prepare for Saturday.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I feel very scared for the Flames right now. If Calgary thought they hurt after Iginla left, they should prepare for Saturday.

Excellent game. An amazing effort that shows how truly dominant this team can be.

If the team can do what they did last night, every night, we have a real shot at the Cup.

This is with Kesler, Raymond, Ballard, and Weise out.

1 goal = 1 point??? thanks for clearing that up OP

sweet revenge - im getting tickets for the last canuck/oilers game of the year after this performance... too bad hemsky made it back onto the ice... and too bad taylor hall wasnt carried out of the building in a casket. otherwise perfect game.

Loved the way Roy and Kassian played. Also Higgins was amazing, nice to see him get a goal. Great game by Schneids. And best of all, we played with some emotion, like actually finished some checks, it was so great to see.

Archived