The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Edmonton Oilers 0 - 4 Vancouver Canucks

CaptainKool

Guest Gumballthechewy

So I take it all the doomsayers are over Gillis doing nothing at the trade deadline?

Man this fan base is bipolar...

Very nice all around game by the Canucks. nice to see a 60 min effort, not perfect but the effort was there for the whole game. Let's hope they keep it up.

Oh and I totally agree with John Garrett when he was on his soapbox rant there about the officiating. It's so inconsistent and just plain garbage.

All I can say is WOW!! Roy looked AMAZING out there tonight. The Honeybadger, Higgy and him looked like they've been playing together for years. What chemistry!

Great to see Kassian get a goal, but Tanev should of scored on that feed from Jensen down low if it wasn't for what I would call ' the worst blown call' for us this year. Great to see our young guns flying out there tonight, and even better to see Cory get the Shutout

And to think we're still missing a 60pt player in Kesler and one of our best forwards this year in Raymond!!! The Western conference better watch out because this team will soon be healthy and when we are...the goals will be scored often and in bunches!

Archived