The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

**Jensen, clearly not ready for the Big Show...yet**

carlweezer

He looked definitely not ready in his first game, but he sure looked better in his second. You could see his skating was up to NHL standards, and his size is there. He just needs confidence at this point.

Kassian looked awesome btw. Ive said this repeatedly... Hodgson is going to be a great player, and already is.. but this franchise needs a Kassian desperately. He has that fearlessness that so few have.

Contract only gets burned if more than nine NHL games are played. From the CBA:

In the 2009-10 season, there was this debate as to whether the Ottawa Senators bring Erik Karlsson up from the AHL because they would burn the first year of his contract.

Only been 2 games(i missed his debut though), but from last game there is great potential. Hasn't really done anything that makes me jumpy or on edge (turnovers, bad dekes/plays, etc.)

I think this experience will be great and get him motivated and he will work hard in the summer and hopefully him and Schroeder will come out flying for us next year. Two young forwards with small cap hits is what this team needs. They would provide energy and excitement imo.

Agree

I don't think he's 2 years away, but definitely needs a training camp to build some chemistry with players. This is probably the 2nd hardest period in the season to try to build chemistry with linemates. As said before he's looked good defensively, which shows we has been learning the system in Chicago quite well. But yeah, offensively haven't seen anything, although how much chemistry can you expect when a join a team in the middle of the stretch drive to the playoffs.

Archived