The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

4 gay NFL players could come out on the same day

Salo'sBomb

I respect that. However, you are a minority in this. The hate propaganda against gays from religions (especially in the Middle East and USA) is the main reason being gay is really seen as taboo still.

Okaaaay......

How many of these "Gay (NHL,NFL, ect. ect.) player about to come out..." articles have we seen recently?

They always turn out to be nothing.

Somethings up with this,

I think these articles and "media leaks" are part of a greater agenda, the nature of which we can only guess.

This is propaganda 101, some organization is trying to manipulate public consciousness with all this.

It definitely is difficult, especially because we only know those that we associate with. I attend a church of 3000+, and there is definitely no homosexual bashing being encouraged, promoted, or accepted. Now that doesn't mean that as Christians we agree with everybody's lifestyle, but Christ's message was never about agreeing or disagreeing, but that of acceptance and love.

I believe that it would be much tougher to come out as gay in the NHL than in the NFL.

Say what you will about Americans and their conservative nature, but the fact is that nearly all NFL players have been to college and likely are much more exposed to a broader segment of people.

Archived