The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

4 gay NFL players could come out on the same day

Salo'sBomb

I was going to make a tight end joke, but in thinking about it, sexual preferences shouldn't have any place in football.

I'm not saying what is right or wrong in who someone is attracted to, just that it has zero relevance to a sporting league like the NFL.

I don't have time to care about other people being gay. It's a waste of energy.

If you are not gay then you should care about homosexuals. why would you? It has no impact on you.

That is why I have always believed that people who go out of the way to hate homo are homo.

I just don't see how this has any effect on football therefore, I don't think these guys should bother coming out.

It's not anyone's business.

If the NFL lets homosexuals play professional football, that may redefine what it is to be a football player.

Where do you draw the line? Let women play? Children? Animals?

(PLEASE realize this is satire, referring to numerous Republicans using similar arguments against gay marriage)

If the NFL lets homosexuals play professional football, that may redefine what it is to be a football player.

Where do you draw the line? Let women play? Children? Animals?

(PLEASE realize this is satire, referring to numerous Republicans using similar arguments against gay marriage)

I don't have time to care about other people being gay. It's a waste of energy.

If you are not gay then you should care about homosexuals. why would you? It has no impact on you.

That is why I have always believed that people who go out of the way to hate homo are homo.

I just don't see how this has any effect on football therefore, I don't think these guys should bother coming out.

It's not anyone's business.

Archived