The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Johnny Canuck Line : Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sestito

PlayoffHockey

Our Top 9 is looking money once Kesler returns home.

so this is a fourth Line i want to see to compliment all the skill and speed.

Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sestito

yes. call it the johnny canuck line. the makeover line. the kiss the Kumbaya Canucks rep goodbye line.

in the tradition of Ryp, Gino, Tiger. The Return of Tough Canucks,

I would like to see this as a Fourth Line Option for seek and destroy missions, targeting the other teams skilled players with thunderous bodychecks and smashing the opposing teams Defence into the ground, this line would play enough minutes to damage key assets (cleanly)

1) Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

2a) Higgins-Roy-Hansen

2a) Raymond-Kesler-Burrows

Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sestito

Three top lines getting key minutes and the Nuclear Option Standing by if any clowns want to get froggy with it and goon a Sedin.

162984787_slide.jpg201303200004002987116-p2.jpgvandermeer-jpeg.jpg

Vandermeer's done nothing in the minors to prove he should be on the Canucks. No way Pinizzotto, a guy who doesn't even play C, is supplanting Lapierre. And Weise brings a lot more skill, speed, and defensive+PK ability than Sestito.

I vote a big no.

you guys are talking face-offs, skating and defence....clearly you miss the point,

Vandermeer's done nothing in the minors to prove he should be on the Canucks. No way Pinizzotto, a guy who doesn't even play C, is supplanting Lapierre. And Weise brings a lot more skill, speed, and defensive+PK ability than Sestito.

I vote a big no.

All 3 of which are much more integral to hockey than being big and tough.

Archived