The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Johnny Canuck Line : Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sestito

PlayoffHockey

As much as we all want a super tough hard to play against grind the other team line down line for the playoffs,

This is no the solution. Speed is just as important as size when it comes to hitting. Physics and we don't want to get burned by another teams speed when all we have is size. Weise, Pinizzotto and Lapierre are fast and physical. Those three will make up our 4th line unless we need more size and fighting ability then Testito will be in.

I don't mind Kass with the twins if he's skating well and Burrows is having an off night mix it up! Fourth line needs to be fast though. The faster they skate the quicker they're in the play and the quicker they're on the bench.

Hope we are injury free for the rest of the year!

SEDINERY Sedin Sedin Burrows

THE SPEED LINE 2.0 Higgins Roy Hansen

MAXIMUM BACK CHECKING MayRay Kesler Kass

BODY SNATCHER BOYS Piniz/Tito Lappy Weise/Piniz (Takin the bodies and kissing babies)

I've never understood some peoples love affair with bottom barrel 4th liners, like they're the missing link. "Look at these 4th liners, these guys are special".

Johnny Canuck is a two bit grinder with no skills outside of being a plug?!

Lapierre says hello.

A defenseman playing left wing, a left wing playing right wing, and a center with minimal NHL experience.

More like the 'good thing you're not a coach' line.

Our Top 9 is looking money once Kesler returns home.

so this is a fourth Line i want to see to compliment all the skill and speed.

Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sestito

yes. call it the johnny canuck line. the makeover line. the kiss the Kumbaya Canucks rep goodbye line.

in the tradition of Ryp, Gino, Tiger. The Return of Tough Canucks,

I would like to see this as a Fourth Line Option for seek and destroy missions, targeting the other teams skilled players with thunderous bodychecks and smashing the opposing teams Defence into the ground, this line would play enough minutes to damage key assets (cleanly)

1) Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

2a) Higgins-Roy-Hansen

2a) Raymond-Kesler-Burrows

Vandermeer-Pinizzotto-Sestito

Archived