The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Good pizza by the slice in Vancouver

:D

Hay guys, it's your internet pal Colon Dee here.

I'm fed up with all of the pizza by the slice places near me. I live by Commercial Skytrain and the place that I have nearby are Uncle Fatih's, Fresh Slice and Megabite Pizza and all of their pizzas are thin garbage pizzas.

What I'm looking for that a place that sells good, DEEP, cheesy pizza by the slice. Something that doesn't taste or feel like the cardboard box it comes in.

Give me some recommendations. I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks a slice, or buying the whole pie and working on it for a day or two, because I want something good, even if it is a plain old cheese slice.

Thanks

Man, I aint going all the way out to UBC for a slice!

Thinking about hitting some Mom n' Pop pizza places that don't shave their slices down for the extra pennies.

Hay guys, it's your internet pal Colon Dee here.

I'm fed up with all of the pizza by the slice places near me. I live by Commercial Skytrain and the place that I have nearby are Uncle Fatih's, Fresh Slice and Megabite Pizza and all of their pizzas are thin garbage pizzas.

What I'm looking for that a place that sells good, DEEP, cheesy pizza by the slice. Something that doesn't taste or feel like the cardboard box it comes in.

Give me some recommendations. I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks a slice, or buying the whole pie and working on it for a day or two, because I want something good, even if it is a plain old cheese slice.

Thanks

Archived