The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Good pizza by the slice in Vancouver

:D

What are you talking about? Uncle Fatih's pizza is amazing!! The reason why you dislike it so much is because you've ate way too much pizza from them.. Once in a while, its fine.. Hell, I don't care what pizza I eat, since I don't eat it often, I enjoy every slice I can buy.

Except for Pizza Hut though... You know they spray stuff onto their pizza to make it look shiny? They take it out of the oven and then spray something on it to make it look shiny. That's just gross.

Fresh slice is absolutely garbage. Dry, cheeseless cardboard. Megabite sucks too.

I live downtown, so I don't know how often you'd trek out here for a slice, but around where I am (Granville), there's Pizza 2001 down on Pender and Seymour, and then Romano's on Granville itself (if you're out at the bars/clubs on Granville).

every now and then i like a plain cheese pizza meself, but i prefer just straight up pepperoni. i don't want a gaurmet pizza with snails and **** on it. just give me a pizza with tonnes of cheese in a suicide box

What are you talking about? Uncle Fatih's pizza is amazing!! The reason why you dislike it so much is because you've ate way too much pizza from them.. Once in a while, its fine.. Hell, I don't care what pizza I eat, since I don't eat it often, I enjoy every slice I can buy.

Except for Pizza Hut though... You know they spray stuff onto their pizza to make it look shiny? They take it out of the oven and then spray something on it to make it look shiny. That's just gross.

i could totally pig out on costco poutine as well. 4.80 for a huge thing, eff you A&W, burger king, kfc, new york fries, smokes on granville, for your overpriced slop

also i love fresh slice. i just get a whole 8 slice pizza for 10 bucks at the one on seymour and dunsmuir (when i'm at work). the megabite on granville and smithe is good too B) but the pizza places at broadway are poop. dunno why the pizza places near the granville area are so much better :mellow:

Archived