The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else want CBJ to succeed?

Red wings wont have a better chance vs hawks than cbj. If detriot cant even make the playoffs (assumption) then why would they be able to give the hawks a run for their money?

Cbj is a bigger team than detriot and would take a bigger toll on the hawks IMO

Red wings wont have a better chance vs hawks than cbj. If detriot cant even make the playoffs (assumption) then why would they be able to give the hawks a run for their money?

Cbj is a bigger team than detriot and would take a bigger toll on the hawks IMO

Who knew? Islanders and Blue Jackets making the playoffs the same year? Nice to see some new teams in there for a change, their fans have been waiting for far too long to see if something good will happen. They'll be fun dark horses to root for if they clinch.

Detroit knows how to raise their level of play in the playoffs, and they have a history with Chicago.

Never underestimate the Wings. Howard has been great this year, and Zetterberg and Datsyuk can easily take over a series.

I don't see Gaborik and co stepping it up in the playoffs. This is likely the best they can play right now.

With the way the Wings are losing I wouldn't be surprised if the Jackets did keep them out of a playoff spot. As mentioned Bob's been on fire but it really depends on how the team does in front of him. Even so, that day (Jackets in, Wings out if it happens) deserves a "history will be made".

It's natural that you always feel bad for those who dwell at the bottom of the league for years, and wish that they atleast prosper every now and then.

Unless they're named the Edmonton Oilers or Calgary Flames of course.

Three reasons I want to see Columbus make it to the playoffs:

1. The fans that are dedicated to that team deserve better from that organization.

2. I love it when a star player leaves a team (Nash), that team ends up being better, and the star player's new team (NYR) may not even make the playoffs. I love this.

3. BOBROVSKY!!!!

Heck ya.

Watched the game yesterday, super exciting. I've been on their band wagon for a couple months now. Great young team. You watch them and thinnk ah they're just Columbus but they got a bunch of guys that make stuff happen. Matt Calvert is one of my favorite players to watch, so much heart and he always makes things happen.

BOBROVSKY, how can u not love it.

Archived