The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Chant for Schneider?

I don't know, i just notice every time Luongo makes a decent or miraculous save, the fans chant and scream LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, but when Schneider makes a save, everyone just claps and give a woo-hoo. Well personaly, I think when Schneider makes a save, we should all shussh like ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh, kind of like a "be quiet, you ain't scoring!" thing. I don't know, just came to mind and wanted something decent to put as a first post. And if you think about it, it would be pretty cool everytime Cory makes a save a whole wave of SSSSSHHHH are coming down onto the ice.

Thanks! GO CANUCKS GO :towel:

Why can't we just do the normal applaud? The Luuu chant is great. It's awesome. But we don't need a cheer for every goalie... You don't hear Rags fans cheering Lundqvist's name. You don't hear Habs fans chanting Price's name (well, I'm not sure if they do but I think the DJ makes some sort of cha ching noise for a big save?).. Or Pens fans yelling "fleurrrrr" for Fleury..

The only other team I can think of that chants their goalie's name after a save are the Oilers and they're stupid retarded copycat version of "Duuuuuu". Like how original can they get? I still remember a few games at Rexall Place when Dubnyk and Luongo were in net... Literally every save was either LUUUU or DUUUU... just shut up already!!

Archived