Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CheddaBurger

all you canucks fans suck

45 posts in this topic

what i do outside of this board is no one's business(!)

I noticed you said GM or player but you didn't say coach. What have you got against AV? Some support there.

stop criticizing every little detail of your “favourite” team……..I dont see any of you as a GM or as a player. Honestly support your team thats what your supposed to do.

I don't like it when people criticize every little detail of the team but on the internet everyone has the right to express themselves. You could easily ignore the threads and posts that you don't want to read and move on.

Motzaburger?...you must be American, we know you love your burger, fries, hot-dogs and being dumb....explains everything.

I notice alot of this too, it's like Canucks fans are always cautiously optimistic. I cant stand when people say stuff like they wont go far in the playoffs. So should I not be excited for playoff time? Should I not watch anymore games??? What ever happened to getting behind the team? I live for playoffs, most exciting time of year, the city's a buzz. Don't tell me theyre not going far, and if you really think that, then don't bother watching the games. Out

Maybe you should think of yourself before posting something unnecessary that will be locked. IBTL. -_-

Sometimes the doomsday theories come true, they sure did last year.

I play NHL 13 BEAGM all the time - so that's pretty much the same thing.

Motzaburger?...you must be American, we know you love your burger, fries, hot-dogs and being dumb....explains everything.

Thead makes me want to create a Booth appreciation thread for his one empty net goal this year.