The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else unhappy that Jagr is in Boston?

It's unbelievable that a guy that age has still got it. Kinda like Selanne. Every year I think this will be his last then he comes out and keeps playing. It truly is amazing. Would love the Sedins to do this haha.

Sucks that he was traded to a team like Boston...

He played 73 (and 11 in the playoffs) games last year. Only has played 36 games this season, even if he plays the rest of the games and if the Bruins reach the SC finals the maximum number of games he could play is 75. I think he can handle it.

and as for the "no longer a playoff player" He had 8p in 11 gp in the playoffs last year...

Meh. Pot meet kettle.

I am over Boston. They were the better team and they won. Hate there antics or not none of it was unique all of it has been done before by nearly every other NHL team. Plus they did it productively and effectively.

They are a good team and Jagr will get another year to dazzle in a big spotlight. He is an icon bigger than anyone on that team I doubt he is going to suddenly start acting like Marchand. Similiar to his time in Philadelphia he didn't take on the Philly stereotype he was just all smiles, jokes, and gushing over the talent level of teammates.

I have no issue with it.

The Bruins find it cute to auction autograph off a pictures of Lucic running Miller over. And also of Dr. Recchi sticking his finger in Lappy's face. That's some of the reason to still hate the Bruins.

You don't see us selliing a picture of "open ice hit" Rome, standing over "I didnt" keep my head up" Horton

Calgary used to be my most disliked team but that can change. Toronto and Boston are slowly creeping up there. As far as Jagr in a Bruins uni it's like messier in a nucks uni you can't unsee that. So I will try to not see it at all but probably unavoidable when you're watching hockey.

Archived