Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JE14

How high can Henrik go?

How high can Henrik go?   135 members have voted

1. 1. What number will Henrik reach on the all time points leader

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 posts in this topic

Realistically how far up the all time points leaders do you think Henrik can climb?

Currently he sits at 154th all time with 783 points, three points behind Claude Lemieux and two points in front of Alexei Yashin..

He's 32 right now and with the Sedin's style of play I think they could play into their 40s and I see Henrik notching another 400 points which would put him into the top 50.

http://www.nhl.com/i...ort=points&pg=6

As long as he gets past 1349 points. Then he will be the highest scoring Swede of all time.

As long as he gets past 1349 points. Then he will be the highest scoring Swede of all time.

I just tried my best to plot out his progression in the next 8 or so years, and came up with him finishing his career with 1351 points.  So, if he follows my career path predictions, he'll be cutting it pretty close.

an average of 65 pts per season over the next 5 years for a total between 1050-1150 career pts.

Who can say for sure. His production/their production has dipped big time. Unless they can stop that bleeding...

They aren't even point per game players currently.

Cracking the 1000 point mark would be something I'd like to see.

he will get into the 1000s without a doubt in my mind. but how high on the list he is/exact point totals don't really matter IMO.... if he and danny can win this city a stanley cup, they will go down as the two greatest players in Canuck history regardless of their final point total.

I think he ends up between 1050 and 1100 points. I don't seem him getting past that unless he regains his 2009-2011 form which is unlikely as he gets older. I do think both Henrik and Daniel will be 75-85 pt/season players the next 3-4 years though.

Their first 5-6 seasons hurt them. If they get around 1200 it would be nice

He has 5-7 more years in him. I do think he will crack the 1000 points

Atleast over 1000. Top 50 but I hope Top 30 or better :)

Since the Sedins' style of play doesn't rely that much on speed I see their point production keeping somewhat steady until they hit 40. Look for 1200+ minimum for hank.

I say top 60. Remember, other players will be racking up points in the meantime too.

Really depends on how long the twins want to stay in North America.