The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Chicago Wolves @ Oklahoma City Barons - 4/7/13, 2:00PM PST

NuxFan09

I fail to see how Arniel deserves to be coaching this team after blowing so many third period leads in important inter-conference and inter-division games during this stretch run to the playoffs. Just giving games and points away.

Sauve takes a penalty and it proves to be costly as Rajala scores his 2nd of the period.

4-2 Barons.

Just a disgusting effort in this 3rd period by the Wolves when they're trying to collect points and secure a playoff spot. First Wolves game that has actually got me feeling pissed off.

I feel like the Wolves organization is going to be passed around between NHL teams like a hot potato. Nobody's going to want an affiliation agreement with them. They're so focused on winning, winning, winning that they can't even see the decisions they're making that are costing them.

So the Wolves allow 3 goals against in the third period of a game they have to win? :picard:

The Canucks affiliation with the Wolves can't end soon enough.

Who the hell plays a goalie 3 days in a row? Not to mention he's got lots of rested bodies sitting out that could have been slotted in.

Arniel just doesn't know how to adapt his game plan. He keeps going with the same strategies that have been failing all season.

That's by far the worst loss of the season for the Wolves. They had a major opportunity to gain some ground in the standings.

Even if they manage to squeak into the playoffs, their goalie is going to be too worn out from playing too many games. It's not like Cannata hasn't played well when he's been in. I don't understand why they wouldn't have him play at least one game to keep Climie fresh.

Now a good coach would go to Cannata next game, and shakeup the roster by putting Mallet and Grenier in. But he probably won't

Archived