The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why the Vancouver Canucks will not get past more than 2 rounds.

ember

The thing is you're asking people to pull from their memories. You're not foolish enough to believe there are really only 4 examples are you?

Who's your source? Who was injured? Smells fishy to me. All accounts are that Ference was coming back from an injured shoulder and Lucic had a sore toe. They were coming off a Tampa series that had less physical impact that a baseball game; that team was not injured and certainly wasn't as impacted by injuries as the canucks were. You can have your opinions on this matter but the facts are out there to see...to deny them isn't holding onto your opinion it's quite frankly stupidity. No matter what else you have to say; how many players were the Bruins missing for that series? The answer is 1.

The team hasn't turned on him that's just BS that fans who don't like him or are looking for someone to blame blather on about. AV > Torts.

Most of what you've said is just opinionated with no real basis behind it. I'm interested to hear about your source for these injuries though.

You need to make up your mind. You're giving me examples of teams with top players who fight and saying the canucks don't have that. I show you that you're wrong and they do have that and now you say it's not good enough. Bieksa also isn't the toughest guy on the Nucks and he isn't billed as a fighter by any means. I'm sorry but you're going to need to do better than this.

Still wanting to here about all these Bruins injuries from your "source."

I can tell you for a fact I have a source that says you're wrong. I will reveal my source though...it's reality...and Mark Recchi.

Even if your imaginary BS source is right they were able to play injured huh. How many canucks players were knocked out because of injury? Again...the Bruins had 1...canucks had a bunch as well as a bunch of guys actually playing injured.

I can tell you for a fact I have a source that says you're wrong. I will reveal my source though...it's reality...and Mark Recchi.

Even if your imaginary BS source is right they were able to play injured huh. How many canucks players were knocked out because of injury? Again...the Bruins had 1...canucks had a bunch as well as a bunch of guys actually playing injured.

I like how everyone is ruling us out. We've been the heavy favorites for two year, maybe less prssure will make our boys shine.

Plus I like the Roy trade, Kesler is coming back and hopefully stays healthy (knock on wood) and Garrisson is coming along, that big shot might be a big help in the playoff.

Archived