Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

To pop or not to pop, that is the question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

I've got this pimple at the top of my head and i know if i pop it it's gonna be blood and pus.

i can't wait

aside: people have GOT to start making some threads because i'm bored with all this non-activity
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#2 Durl Dixsun

Durl Dixsun

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

Use Proactive.

Posted Image

#3 :D

:D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,159 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

I read that as "people have Game of Thrones to start making some threads"

#4 LordCanuck

LordCanuck

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

get a big knife and stab it.
Posted Imagekhalifawiz501

#5 :D

:D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,159 posts

Pop it on someone else's stuff and see if they notice.

#6 One one two

One one two

Got skipped

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,288 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

Post pics.

#7 Phil_314

Phil_314

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

when I saw "pop" and "the question" in the title I thought this was totally about something else :P

way to get my hopes up only to pop... that bubble

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jesus LOVES YOU!
2012, meet Matthew 24:36-47!

14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

#8 Captain Aerosex

Captain Aerosex

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:44 PM

If you're going to pop that pimple, make it worth it.

You know, play some epic metal riffs while riding a motorcycle to attract the greatest guitarists from around the world. Once they declare loyalty to you and your metal and start following you around as your Disciples of Metal, constantly playing face-melting solos and such, journey to Russia and find the deadliest tiger the world has ever known. Proceed to wrestle it in the driving snow on top of a mountain in a battle so fierce, all the animals of the area will pause from their daily struggle of survival and gather to watch history being forged by the blacksmith of time.

The tiger will eventually pin you to the ground, most likely as all your Disciples of Metal's guitar solos begin to blend together and power towards an epic climax. Now, you're going to have to hold his jaws apart as he slowly but surely reaches for the lifeblood bubbling close to the surface of your throat. Once his fangs are about a inch from your skin and your doom, double-kick with all your might to throw him over you (one of his fangs will glance against your forehead and puncture the pimple). Grab one of your disciples' guitars and plunge it into the tigers chest. Not only will the fur, ribs, and musculature running over the strings magically play out the most epic metal climax to a guitar solo ever, but it will give your valiant pantherine opponent the honourable warrior's death he deserves.

That's how I usually deal with pimples anyways.

dontforgettolentil.png

#9 Please Call 911

Please Call 911

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

You know, play some epic metal riffs while riding a motorcycle to attract the greatest guitarists from around the world. Once they declare loyalty to you and your metal and start following you around as your Disciples of Metal, constantly playing face-melting solos and such, journey to Russia and find the deadliest tiger the world has ever known. Proceed to wrestle it in the driving snow on top of a mountain in a battle so fierce, all the animals of the area will pause from their daily struggle of survival and gather to watch history being forged by the blacksmith of time.

The tiger will eventually pin you to the ground, most likely as all your Disciples of Metal's guitar solos begin to blend together and power towards an epic climax. Now, you're going to have to hold his jaws apart as he slowly but surely reaches for the lifeblood bubbling close to the surface of your throat. Once his fangs are about a inch from your skin and your doom, double-kick with all your might to throw him over you (one of his fangs will glance against your forehead and puncture the pimple). Grab one of your disciples' guitars and plunge it into the tigers chest. Not only will the fur, ribs, and musculature running over the strings magically play out the most epic metal climax to a guitar solo ever, but it will give your valiant pantherine opponent the honourable warrior's death he deserves.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please Call 911

Thanks Mash!

#10 One one two

One one two

Got skipped

• Members
  • 8,288 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:49 PM

also don't forget pics

#11 Captain Aerosex

Captain Aerosex

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

also don't forget pics

I usually carve the event in a cliffside somewhere. I'm pretty good at large-scale carvings.

dontforgettolentil.png

#12 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,433 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:06 PM

Posted Image

Edited by Aladeen, 07 April 2013 - 11:07 PM.

Posted Image

#13 Gooby

Gooby

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:14 PM

Use Proactive.

I love your sig. :wub:
Posted Image

#14 mau5trap

mau5trap

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:43 PM

Pop a molly, I'm sweating? Woo?

Posted Image

#15 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

Pop it on someone else's stuff and see if they notice.

i read that to be pop in on someone else's junk and see if they notice

i always seem to read your posts with a certain R rated filter, colon dee. i apologize.
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#16 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

Post pics.

gross and disgusting too, are we OOT? *high five*

when I saw "pop" and "the question" in the title I thought this was totally about something else :P

way to get my hopes up only to pop... that bubble

marriage is out of the question. i don't even know you phil. :sadno:

#17 Gustavo Fring

Gustavo Fring

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

Pop some mollies hehehe
Posted Image

#18 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

Pop some mollies hehehe

Jagermeister.jpg

#19 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

You too?

I thought I was the only one who delt with pimples that way...

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 10 April 2013 - 03:18 PM.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#20 logic

logic

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

Felt like this would be a molly related thread.

bijp77.jpg

Credit to VC

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.