The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Phoenix Coyotes Vs Vancouver Canucks~ Rogers Arena~ 7PM(PST)~ TSN

CaptainKool

Wooooo!!! Go Canucks Go!!!

5-1 good guys

10pm start time here but i will watch it. have to represent a client in an important court case tomorrow. will be tired, but i am used to it.

Go Canucks Go!!

Kelser back in! I'm hoping to see a Kesler goal just like the last time in his first game back. High energy with a pretty much healthy team. Hopefully a nice victory as well. Another 5 goals would be nice :) Danny, Kesler, Roy, Higgins, Kassian. Go, Canucks, Go !

Nice to see a relatively healthy team suiting up tonight. Kesler and Ballard are back but Tanev is out. Hope the defence limits the turnovers and controls play. We need them to step up and the offence to keep firing.

I am excited to see the Raymond - Kesler - Kassian line. I think this could be a fantastic line come playoffs. Kassian can pass and bang, Kesler can score and shut down the other offence and Raymond can use his speed to forecheck/backcheck and win races to the puck.

Going with another 4-0 win. Phoenix is HORRIBLE on the road this season. Higgins, Kesler, Danny and Hansen. Roy with 2 assists.

Archived