The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Edler can not be the "guy" for us

Merely

What I am trying to say is Edler is does not fit in the number 1 category, 2 years ago in the WCF, he was playing up to his expectations, but that did not last so long.

A good Defense man is a defense man that plays good, a great defense man is a man who is consistent at playing good.

Maybe he can turn it around in the playoffs, but for now I think he plays better as our #2 or #3 guy.

I like the guy, but hes just not the guy!

anyone noticing a trend here? certain group of "fans" in cdc needs to bash our players regularly with any given chance. And once some troll started to focus on someone, A LOT of other idiots will follow and whip the same player for weeks until they find a new target.

<p><br />

<br />

</p>

Dude why'd you make a thread praising him then make a different thread telling everyone hes not #1?

Our defence is filled with #2 defensman if you didn't notice that then I fear for your lack of knowledge.

We are a solid at D,

even our depth guys like Barker and Alberts do a good job for the most part.

Half the clowns posting here are trolls from other teams or new to Vancouver and grew up cheering for the Laffs.

Outside of Ballards salary i would say Gillis has done a good job and our D is solid.

Edler just needs to play with a chip on his shoulder more often.

I still think they will have to dangle a substantial carrot to move Luongo and i wouldn't be surprised if its Edler if he doesnt activate beast mode soon.

Archived