The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Potential Playoff Matchups

captain_kirk1

I'm going to go with this prediction for final playoff matchups.

East.

1. Pittsburgh vs 8. Winnipeg

2. Montreal vs 7. Isles

3. Washington vs 6. Ottawa

4. Boston vs 5. Toronto

West.

1. Chicago vs 8. St. Louis

2. Anaheim vs 7. Detroit

3. Vancouver vs 6. San Jose.

4. Minnesota vs 5. Los Angeles.

Not really no. I think edmonton is a dark horse. If dubnyk is just good for a stretch then look out. Because eberle, nugent hopkins, hall, yakupov, gagner and others are amazing scorers and can light it up every night. And they have some veterans with playoff experience. They can teach the youngsters. But 0 playoff experience doesnt make a lot of difference in the first round. Heck it doesnt make a lot of difference till round 3 or 4 or when u r down in a game or a series. If edmonton is firing on all cylinders for a few games were done. Sorry but edmonton could outscore us anyday of the week. And if schneider is only decent were done. Im not saying we cant beat them, im just saying they are a huge underdog. I definitely think we can beat them if we can light up dubnyk a couple times, his confidence will be gone and they will be toast

I don't care who we face as long as we stay healthy and get 16 wins

It's time the Canucks play their hearts out and come out hungry like they did in game 7 against Chicago in 2011

Win with Schneider and Luongo while we still have them both!!!

I don't know why everyone is scared of the Sharks, they SUCK, their bottom 6 is garbage, the Sedins will expose their D again and Niemi as well as he's doing this year is FAR from elite.

Bring on the redwings. I'd love to play detroit, revenge for '02, except now we would be the favourites and them the underdog.

I hate saying "oh I'd hate to play bla bla."

If you're going to win the cup u should be able to beat anyone.

I dont care who we face, detroit would be an entertaining series though.

Archived