The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2-0 Coyotes

JE14

So how does playoff seeding work after rd 1? 1, 2, 3 original seeding is pretty much guaranteed Chi, Ana, Van. I'm reading on twitter that's it's possible Van vould miss LA and Chi in 2nd round? OH BOY would that be great. The only 2 teams that I'm concerned about.

Was at the game and glad to get Kesler back. A pretty solid team effort and could easily have been 5-0 if smith hadn't stood on his head. Roy was a magician with some of his passes and unlucky not to have a couple of helpers. kassian made some solid plays, including the pass on the kesler goal. The only major

flaw i saw was The occasional defensive lapse with people standing around watching Schneider make multiple point blank saves. Andrew Alberts makes me remember Aaron Rome with fondness.

Was at the game and glad to get Kesler back. A pretty solid team effort and could easily have been 5-0 if smith hadn't stood on his head. Roy was a magician with some of his passes and unlucky not to have a couple of helpers. kassian made some solid plays, including the pass on the kesler goal. The only major

flaw i saw was The occasional defensive lapse with people standing around watching Schneider make multiple point blank saves. Andrew Alberts makes me remember Aaron Rome with fondness.

I did'nt find the game boring at all...I've seen a lot worse when these two teams play...I am anxious to see us play the Hawks or the Blues with our now healthy roster,so we can really see how we really match up....It's almost like test driving a brand new vehicle.

Archived