The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Higgins/Tanev Injured

canuckbeliever

I think that Lappy with Roy can be interesting dont forget last year Lapierre played with Sedin and Burrows and tore crap up, I think if you give lappy someone who can set him up he can crash the net and dominate. Weise on the other hand i agree with u

Surprising news, seeing as Tanev was day to day and Higgins looked fine. "Hopefully" back for playoffs sounds kind of ominous. I say 'hopefully' they are being over cautious!

Roy needs to have line mates that can score, so hopefully no Weise or Lapierre.

Sedins Burr

Mace Kes Hansen

Sweat Roy Kass

Pini Lapierre Weise

Those #'s are off for the Canucks. They have more MGL than that website lists, they're around 4th in league with MGL. There is no team higher in the standings that's lost more man games to injury than Canucks. Again. This has been their story for many years now. I'm not sure about last yr - I didn't keep track, but last 5/6 yrs Canucks have been in top 11 teams with MGL every yr. It's unreal.

There must be some sort of trade deadline curse on the Canucks:

2010/11: Malhotra eye injury after trade deadline

2011/12: D. Sedin gets cheapshotted after trade deadline

2012/13: Tanev and Higgins go down after trade deadline

What the hell is wrong with the hockey gods. Spread the injuries woes to other teams, seriously. They've picked on the Canucks for closing in on a decade. ENOUGH.

As long as they're back for the Chicago and Anaheim games I don't care. Our last week is the perfect warm up for the playoffs. Huge statement games, we need everyone healthy to beat the 2 best in the West because if we want to win a Cup we're going to have to go through Anaheim or Chicago. Those games decide the season series as well...

Those #'s are off for the Canucks (should be 146 MGL). They have more MGL than that website lists - they should be #5 in league. There is no team higher in the standings that's lost more man games to injury than Canucks. Again. This has been their story for many years now. I'm not sure about last yr - I didn't keep track, but last 5/6 yrs Canucks have been in top 11 teams with MGL every yr. It's unreal.

There must be some sort of trade deadline curse on the Canucks:

2010/11: Malhotra eye injury after trade deadline

2011/12: D. Sedin gets cheapshotted after trade deadline

2012/13: Tanev and Higgins go down after trade deadline

What the hell is wrong with the hockey gods. Spread the injuries woes to other teams, seriously. They've picked on the Canucks for closing in on a decade. ENOUGH.

As long as they're back for the Chicago and Anaheim games I don't care. Our last week is the perfect warm up for the playoffs. Huge statement games, we need everyone healthy to beat the 2 best in the West because if we want to win a Cup we're going to have to go through Anaheim or Chicago. Those games decide the season series as well...

Lappy doesn't seem to be playing as well this year, but maybe he can step it up. The only problem with putting him on the 3rd is that you have to go with Ebbett on the 4th. Pini Ebbett Weise. I guess AV could give them less mins. and hope they can keep the puck out of the net.

stack the top 2 lines, I would love to see kesler on the wing with roy feeding him and Kass clearing space. I lways wanted to see Kesler-Hodgson-Booth, but too bad aV wasn't smart enough to think outside the box there.

sedin sedin burrows

kassian Roy Kesler

raymond Schroeder Hansen

Weiss Lappy Ebbett

the 3rd line is a little small, but putting roy there does not fix it, so accept it. I actually like that 4th line, all nhl calibre players that can contribute.

Archived