The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do Ryan Kesler, Derek Roy make the Canucks serious contenders?

JS40

Vancouver / Chicago would be a fantastic conference final. They have had great series before and are probably the best in the west. (I have trouble taking the Ducks too seriously, they have had a great regular season but I think they are in trouble in the playoffs).

Serious contender? No team in the league is a serious Cup contender this year becusae the cup belongs to either the Pens or the Burins this season FOR SURE.

Seriously, anyone here actually think any team in the league can beat the Pens or the Bruins in a 7 games series?

NOT A CHANCE.

Serious contender? No team in the league is a serious Cup contender this year becusae the cup belongs to either the Pens or the Burins this season FOR SURE.

Seriously, anyone here actually think any team in the league can beat the Pens or the Bruins in a 7 games series?

NOT A CHANCE.

Is it just me or does anyone else think a Booth-Roy combo would be just deadly? Roy sees the ice better than anyone on the team besides the twins and with the way Booth goes straight to the net every time he's on the ice, it could make for a great 2B line pairing. I sure hope Booth is back sooner rather than later.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Raymond-Kesler-Hansen

Booth-Roy-Kassian

Higgins-Lapierre-Weise

I think this lineup is a definite contender and compares with any team out there.

We've seen Washington get knocked out in the first round in a year where they annihilated the entire league points-wise. The Sharks seem to lose to a team they "should" beat every single year. Look what happened last season with the 8th seed in the west. Crazy stuff happens in the playoffs virtually every year. No team is ever a lock. And I would NEVER count out the Canucks if they're on their game.

Is it just me or does anyone else think a Booth-Roy combo would be just deadly? Roy sees the ice better than anyone on the team besides the twins and with the way Booth goes straight to the net every time he's on the ice, it could make for a great 2B line pairing. I sure hope Booth is back sooner rather than later.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Raymond-Kesler-Hansen

Booth-Roy-Kassian

Higgins-Lapierre-Weise

I think this lineup is a definite contender and compares with any team out there.

Archived