The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bryzgalov "doesn't care" whether he remains a Flyer or not

tampa was a terrible team all around when smith was there smith was a pretty good goalie in dallas if you dont remember those days. i dont think goalies strive in a system of 30+ shots every night with no goal support haha

Bryzgalov was asked if he’d like to be a Flyer next season.

“You know, I have no control in this,” he said. “I can’t read the people’s mind. I can’t project things what they’re thinking, that’s why I’m not worried about things I can’t control. I maybe want one thing and they want a different thing.”

I also feel like a big part of goalie's doing terrible in Philly is their style of play..

I don't watch Flyer's hockey, but i'm assuming it's like 80% offense? They're one of those teams who beat teams by scoring a lot of goals and not just relying on defense. Not like the Coyotes or other teams, where they just need to score 1 or 2 and just play defense for the rest of the game. The Flyers are just offense, offense and more offense.

I also feel like a big part of goalie's doing terrible in Philly is their style of play..

I don't watch Flyer's hockey, but i'm assuming it's like 80% offense? They're one of those teams who beat teams by scoring a lot of goals and not just relying on defense. Not like the Coyotes or other teams, where they just need to score 1 or 2 and just play defense for the rest of the game. The Flyers are just offense, offense and more offense.

They should let Mason play the rest of the season. Give Bryz a pillow and let him ride the pine. 99.99% of the world's hockey players would kill to be the starting goalie for a major NHL club like the Flyers, with or without the ridiculous money Bryz is collecting.

Archived