The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dave Babych appears in BC Liars Pre-Election TV Special

J529

As opposed to BC Dipper advocates such as yourself?

I would take the BC Liberals over the BC NDP led by Adrian Dix, an admitted fraudster.

I am anti-BC NDP and I have never been a member of the BC LIberals - just having seen the devastation wrought by past BC NDP governments the BC Liberals are the only viable alternative.

The BC Conservatives under John "Curmudgeon" Cummins or the Green Party led by anyone, are not viable alternatives.

Christy Clark is no saint or perfect by any stretch of the imagination. Her predcessor was arrested for drunk driving.

And anyone on here is suppose to take you word that you have never been a BC Liars member. Because, I don't.

NDP of the 90's is pails in comparison to the devastation BC Liars have done to B.C. the past 12 yrs.

And was does a conviction for impaired driving on a holiday by a former Premier who stoof for and was re-elected, have any bearing at all on this election.

You can believe what you wish but I have never been a member of the BC Liberal party.

The Harcourt/Clark/Miller/Dosanjh version of the BC NDP were much worse than the BC Liberals.

He's suppose to represent the people of B.C. Doesn't matter if he's on holiday or not.

What if he had killed someone while under the influence? What would you excuse be then? Thankfully, that didn't happen.

It didn't set a good example for drivers of all ages. Parents lose loved ones everyday to drunk drivers. MADD was outraged at his half hearted, fake, apology and rightfully so.

Actually I was a member of the federal Progressive Conservative Party (Red Tory wing) developing strategy, policy and managing political campaigns in BC but I left the party in a dispute over constitutional matters in respect of Quebec. I was opposed to a number of features in the Meech Lake Accord including a recognition of Quebec as a "distinct society" and the providing a constitutional veto for all provinces as well as number of measures that decentralized federal power to the provinces to too much of a degree.

I was never a member of of Reform nor the Canadian Alliance as they were opposed to a number of social policies that I supported and I have not become a member of the current iteration of the CPC so I have never been associated with Stephen Harper. I have a number of policy differences with the current federal government as I have detailed here in the past.

Calling me "Harper Light" is simply in error like much of what you post.

Current BC Liberals have sucked alot more then Past NDP governments.

Right-Wing Governments likes to portray themselves as the best and smartest with money. Reality if they are the biggest frack up's there ever was.

Here's a list of their mishandling, lies, corruption, shady, dealings over their 12 years:

BC Rail

Basi/Virk

Raid on Legislature

HST

Smart Meters

Ripping up Labour Contracts

Ethnic Vote Scandal

Closing Courthouses

Closing Jails

Massive Cutbacks to Legal Aid

Massive Cutbacks to Parks Budget

MSP Premiums Increase

Cuts to Health Care - Longer waiting times, Cuts to Surgeries

BC Film Industry

Charging User Fees at publicly funded Hospitals

Closlure of BC Schools

Cuts to Senior Services and Care

Cuts to Annual Facility Grants

Highest Tuiton Fees ever for college, universities in B.C.

Post Secondary Students paying more in fees than Government collects in Corporate Tax

Cuts to Student Loans

Cuts to non-repayable Grants to Students

BC has one of the highest Student loan rates in Canada

Cuts to diagnostic and rehabilitation services

Cuts to Community Outreach Services

cuts to domestic violence programs and violence against women outreach and counselling programs

cuts to many vital medical and health related items previously funded for those on income assistance

closed CHIMO Achievement Centre, a therapeutic day program for adults with disabilities cuts to income assistance programs

Special needs assessment for children eliminated in the Fraser Health Authority, meaning families must travel to Sunnyhill at Childrens hospital for diagnostic services and care

Autism BC's Early Intensive Behaviour Intervention programs were cut

elimination of conservation officers mean less enforcement and protection over larger areas, putting people and wildlife at risk

Cuts to environment ministry

unregulated fish farms on the coast of bc

Crown land giveaways and contracts apparently based political donations

clearing ALR land for development, over and over

2010 olympic debt

contracting out the storage, handling and administration of our personal medical records to an American company, which leaves personal information potentially open to dubious uses with American law enforcement

Selling of BC Gas (Now known as Terasen)

Exporting raw logs to China and elsewhere

Vancouver convention centre ridiculous cost overruns

Sea to sky highway over-runs

P3- Port Mann Bridge debacle

Failure to protect renters in BC with appropriate Renoviction

Expense of new roof on B.C. Place

Additional cuts to seniors beds in residential care

Severe Mental Health and Addiction

Mental Health help for Teens - 12 years and BC Liars failed. Health Minister has stated it will be up to the next government

Neglecting to protect public assets and interests from foreign

School Budgets are underfunded

BC Minimum Wage is lowest in Canada

Child poverty rates the highest in the country

Dix may be an admitted crook and the Ndp might send this economy back into the dark ages, but Clark 'the milf' is just embarrassingly unelectable.

Give me DUI Gordo and the Hst back before either of these fools.

There will be 1 term of Ndp labour pocket-lining and failed policy (do they even have a policy?) before the Libs are welcomed back with open arms. Assuming the milf is tossed aside.

Dix may be an admitted crook and the Ndp might send this economy back into the dark ages, but Clark 'the milf' is just embarrassingly unelectable.

Give me DUI Gordo and the Hst back before either of these fools.

There will be 1 term of Ndp labour pocket-lining and failed policy (do they even have a policy?) before the Libs are welcomed back with open arms. Assuming the milf is tossed aside.

Archived