The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anton Volchenkov destroys Brad Marchand with huge elbow

....... Marchand is just that small. Would of been a huge check if he was 3 feet taller. Elbows loose on the shorty. Shame it will result in a suspension because of the embellishment by Marchand and he is practically crying lol That's what happens when big boys come to check you which is why he went low on Salo last season. Can't match size and it results he in him being hit hard.

How many times do you see a guy with a serious head injury stay up on his skates before slowly making his way down to the ice and lying there?

Most pathetic dive I've ever seen, but the NHL are going to call this harshly. An elbow to the head is suspendable, but this is just disgraceful by Marchand. The punishment should fit the crime, and if he doesn't miss a game then Volchenkov really shouldn't either.

sorry to interrupt the anti-marchand frenzy for a second haha, but clearly that's a suspension. i think Volchenkov has a history too, so i'd give it 2-3 games.

he's been completely useless for the Devils this year, so i doubt they'll mind it that much. also, the devils are done playing the bruins for the year, so for those here claiming the bruins are milking a suspension.... think about it.

finally, i find it rather amusing how many people are openly happy about this incident, especially coming from the self-proclaimed classiest fanbase on earth.

sorry to interrupt the anti-marchand frenzy for a second haha, but clearly that's a suspension. i think Volchenkov has a history too, so i'd give it 2-3 games.

he's been completely useless for the Devils this year, so i doubt they'll mind it that much. also, the devils are done playing the bruins for the year, so for those here claiming the bruins are milking a suspension.... think about it.

finally, i find it rather amusing how many people are openly happy about this incident, especially coming from the self-proclaimed classiest fanbase on earth.

Archived