The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 4 @ Calgary 1

The Magician

Heres my Observations...

Concerned about Hansen not playing of course...

Lu - awesome game, shoulda feigned a injury and freak the kid out after 3-1.

Kesler - The tapping of the stick for the puck is back - I laughed when Alberts should of passed the puck to him earlier(think it was the 3rd period 1-1), and then was kinda mad at Kes when he did it with 6min left and the nucks had the lead.

Any1 notice how many jam plays at the base of the crease tonight, especially with Kiprosoff - seemed he was part floormat that game.

Glad that Flames #15 didn't hurt any of us...

Sestito - we gotta get something more from him.

Kassian - had a couple of neat plays with Kesler - think Kass has to go to the net more during shots, or break for the net with more gusto.

Edler - needs more caffine... sigh...

Nice to see the pp goal.

Good win, enjoying these years of Flames crappy teams... especially after going through the years of Otto, Suter, MacInnis and Fleury...

Heres my Observations...

Concerned about Hansen not playing of course...

Lu - awesome game, shoulda feigned a injury and freak the kid out after 3-1.

Kesler - The tapping of the stick for the puck is back - I laughed when Alberts should of passed the puck to him earlier(think it was the 3rd period 1-1), and then was kinda mad at Kes when he did it with 6min left and the nucks had the lead.

Any1 notice how many jam plays at the base of the crease tonight, especially with Kiprosoff - seemed he was part floormat that game.

Glad that Flames #15 didn't hurt any of us...

Sestito - we gotta get something more from him.

Kassian - had a couple of neat plays with Kesler - think Kass has to go to the net more during shots, or break for the net with more gusto.

Edler - needs more caffine... sigh...

Nice to see the pp goal.

Good win, enjoying these years of Flames crappy teams... especially after going through the years of Otto, Suter, MacInnis and Fleury...

Archived