The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 4 @ Calgary 1

The Magician

First, Luongo came up big I thought he was going to be rusty and might have let in a bad one but didn`t. Second, I rather watch a game that canucks got blown out but still is exciting, and finally great game but D looked kind of shaky like earlier in the season.

GO CANUCKS GO :towel::towel::towel: can`t wait for playoffs we look so good already.

ya i'm sure they will put him on waivers before buying him out so they can pay his full salary in the minor league instead and never be able to recall him coz someone will pick him up and we eat 2.6mil of his cap

great performance by Lu.

Hey we have a goalie capable of keeping them in there till the last 8 mins, oh, and we have Schneider too. I'm liking having 2 top level goalies.

Good to see PP goal by Dank, great forecheck for the winner by Lappy and Ebbet. I wonder if May Ray played any baseball?

Calgary got off 41 shots, so need to tighten up there.

Well THAT wasn't a Picasso eh?

Geez, giving up 41 shots to the Flames!?

Unbelievable how Luongo can sit for 11 games and then come in and make 40 saves. Very impressive

Glad we finally broke free and got the goals we needed. 6 points clear of Minny now.

A few too many odd man rushes against today

Also didn't like the scrambly neutral zone play. Seemed like the puck didn't want to stay on anyone's stick

Lu made some good saves. His style of play still scares me and it seems like he's not in control as much as Schneider. Luo definitely goes for the dramatic saves whereas Schneider is a lot more positional. But Luo's style works for him so that's all that matters.

Great story on Dustin Butler too. Must have been a great experience. Good for him!

So that's why he's afraid it could happen. And if Gillis doesn't like what he hears, he just may have to until he gets the right offer.

Like I said though, I think a deal will get done before that though.

He's playing for his next destination. The better he plays, the more teams will want him. Mostly based on his career and experience, but it doesn't hurt to end well here... what sticks as the last games in memory this year.

Archived