The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 4 @ Calgary 1

The Magician

True and that helps to make it all that much sweeter.. they talk about how crappy some of our fans are but reading some of the nonsense spewed on their forums after a loss, the complete mouth-breathing ignorant and sometimes nasty crap, makes even the most braindead canucks fans look not as bad.. id rather take ignorant and knee jerk over outright stupid and hateful.. wishes for some players to die? I mean wtf

Guest Dasein

2001, 2002, 2007, 2010, 2011, and 2012 to be exact.

We've lost to the eventual cup champs 6 of the last 12 years. That's 50 freaking percent.

That's a horrible stat to be associated with.

Is it really? In the last 12 years, the Western Conference champions won 50% of the time. We just so happen to face them each time with the exception of the 2008 Red Wings. Not that bad of a stat to be associated with IMO.

It means we're either the best in the West, or we were beat by the best in the West.

Good job boys. Nice to see them getting wins from their 9.3 cap-investment. You get the feeling if they fall behind in these kinda' games, they'd quickly turn up the heat. Believe they're playing a lil'possum-saving energy, & trying to play relatively safely.

Getting concerned about these fwd injuries. Wish MG would've picked up 1 or 2 more big, cheap, bottom-6 guys.

After Sweatt, Schray, Jensen, Gordon anyone know what other candidates we have for depth-fwds? Also, does the 4 callup- thing only last until your AHL franchise is out? Advance thanks for this info...

Aside from all the obvious stand outs, I thought Alberts had a really solid game. He blocked a couple shots, played well defensively, made some really nice breakout passes, and even saw a couple dangles from him. Have to say I'm quite impressed

Archived