Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP Ripper

Zack is Back

139 posts in this topic

100% in the faceoff circle. :emot-parrot:

Ya he just kind of floats around. A kid his age playing in the NHL should be so pumped. He looks like he doesn't really care. He fights but he's better then that.

Is it just me... or does he looks like he panics whenever he touches the puck?

I can literally tell he's got the puck just by seeing the movements of his body... before I even recognize the face or the number. He holds his hands extremely high up on his stick. Almost like he's golfing. His puck possession skill is pretty abysmal to begin with, and holding his stick in such a way can't help.

I like the kid.. and I really want him to succeed... but his hockey iq just seems so low.

He's still young and needs time to grow. Why the hell can't some of you understand this simple fact? Why do you expect him to tear it up right out of the gate? He needs time and experience.

Sooo......is he back.....or invisible?

Thread title is confusing me!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

He's still young and needs time to grow. Why the hell can't some of you understand this simple fact? Why do you expect him to tear it up right out of the gate? He needs time and experience.

He has good chemistry with Kesler I really dont see anything wrong with that. But Kesler passes alot more so hopefully Kass will get some goals. People got too pumped up with him, so did I but im thinking hes no more than a 2-3rd line player unless he plays with the Sedins, well u could put Sestito with the Sedins and he will probably still get like 5 goals :P.