The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack is Back

RIP Ripper

How can someone his size be so invisible!

I didn't like the trade when it happened and I REALLY don't like it now. I know Hodgson had to go, I get that. However, to give up a talent like Cody for the potential of Kassian? If he can't or wont play with desire at this stage in his career what is he going to be like in 5-6 years?

His stat line tonight:

Shots - 0

Hits - 0

In almost 14 minutes of ice time.

Could not be more disappointed with this guy.

I thought he looked great with Kesler. He's adjusting to having a new line-mate and they're showing signs of chemistry. He made some nice passes too and looked good along the boards.

Give it time, he's young and powerforwards take a bit longer to hit their prime. He'll get there.

Well he a lost cause then.

Is it just me... or does he looks like he panics whenever he touches the puck?

I can literally tell he's got the puck just by seeing the movements of his body... before I even recognize the face or the number. He holds his hands extremely high up on his stick. Almost like he's golfing. His puck possession skill is pretty abysmal to begin with, and holding his stick in such a way can't help.

I like the kid.. and I really want him to succeed... but his hockey iq just seems so low.

He has good chemistry with Kesler I really dont see anything wrong with that. But Kesler passes alot more so hopefully Kass will get some goals. People got too pumped up with him, so did I but im thinking hes no more than a 2-3rd line player unless he plays with the Sedins, well u could put Sestito with the Sedins and he will probably still get like 5 goals :P.

Archived