The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack is Back

RIP Ripper

When you're headed to the playoffs and playing a non playoff team its pretty simple what you need to do. Win the game and avoid injuries. Mission accomplished. Whining that your power forward didn't bang enough in a mean nothing game is dumb. Reserve your judgement for the playoffs.

When you're headed to the playoffs and playing a non playoff team its pretty simple what you need to do. Win the game and avoid injuries. Mission accomplished. Whining that your power forward didn't bang enough in a mean nothing game is dumb. Reserve your judgement for the playoffs.

Give it a rest. He set up that Kesler goal last game in the Phoenix passing it to Bieksa, then it went to Raymond, and Kesler chipped it in. Once again he had the 3rd assist tonight on Raymonds goal. Just because he isn't on the score sheet doesn't mean he isn't chipping in. Btw the title is stupid ;)

Give it a rest. He set up that Kesler goal last game in the Phoenix passing it to Bieksa, then it went to Raymond, and Kesler chipped it in. Once again he had the 3rd assist tonight on Raymonds goal. Just because he isn't on the score sheet doesn't mean he isn't chipping in. Btw the title is stupid ;)

Is it just me... or does he looks like he panics whenever he touches the puck?

I can literally tell he's got the puck just by seeing the movements of his body... before I even recognize the face or the number. He holds his hands extremely high up on his stick. Almost like he's golfing. His puck possession skill is pretty abysmal to begin with, and holding his stick in such a way can't help.

I like the kid.. and I really want him to succeed... but his hockey iq just seems so low.

He looked decent tonight but at times he does look lost out there. He just needs some stability of line mates instead of AV tossing him from line to line. If AV leaves him with Kesler a few games I bet he will really start to show what kind of player he can be.

On a side note, he really needs to stop fighting. That's what Sestito is for.

He looked decent tonight but at times he does look lost out there. He just needs some stability of line mates instead of AV tossing him from line to line. If AV leaves him with Kesler a few games I bet he will really start to show what kind of player he can be.

On a side note, he really needs to stop fighting. That's what Sestito is for.

Archived