The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adrian Dix's wiki page tampered with, missing critical details to his past, the work of pro-NDP backers

Common sense

Multiple NDP backers whitewashing their party leader's publicly accessible biography a month before the election. I say it reflects more on the character of the supporters, in that they have to resort to internet censorship and fact-removal to make their party leader look better than he currently is.

I would like to see a cease fire on political opinions and 1 thread called BC election 2013 created and stickied.

We all get it - we have folks that support one party and loathe the other. Reposting the same memo over and over - or cutting down the record of the bc liberals over and over is not going to cause any one to change thier vote. Seems every thread in here turns into a rehash if the same ole and same opinions - from both sides. Would be better in my opinion to have one mega thread and keep all the election stuff there. Who knows - actual productive political debate may break out. Yah I need more coffee

I would like to see a cease fire on political opinions and 1 thread called BC election 2013 created and stickied.

We all get it - we have folks that support one party and loathe the other. Reposting the same memo over and over - or cutting down the record of the bc liberals over and over is not going to cause any one to change thier vote. Seems every thread in here turns into a rehash if the same ole and same opinions - from both sides. Would be better in my opinion to have one mega thread and keep all the election stuff there. Who knows - actual productive political debate may break out. Yah I need more coffee

You do not grasp the difference.

No in the BC Rail case there was nothing there that could have supported a criminal charge as the police, Special Prosecutor and judge hearing the case all stated clearly. And Ms, Clark has continually denied any actions that would be criminal. And we now have learned that at no time was she ever in a conflict or apparent conflict of interest in this matter and according to the report she had kept the then Conflict Commissioner fully informed and regularly consulted with him to ensure nothing untoward was done out of an abundance of caution.

In Dix's case the opposite is true as he admitted to the fraud and forgery with the memo and it also likely the facts would support a charge of obstruction of justice.

Apples and orangutans.

Murderers get off easier than you folks with Adrian. He did it - got caught - got fired - came clean and accepted responsibility. Yet some of our extreme right wing posters feel it should cost him every day for his entire life.

Those values are not democratic and nor are they community values. It's fair that it be raised now but this name calling and implying that he is a criminal is beyond petty.

Archived