Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

canucks should all feel very special

Discussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 hockeygod7

hockeygod7

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:52 AM

As i watch butler sit their on the bench and dream of what these players all have and wishes that he was one of them on reg basis..i think its good for the team to see such a good guy like him on the bench..it makes them realize how hard it is to make the show and be blessed with talent..it justs puts things in perspective and being in the show is something that is not easy..maybe things like this will propell the mental aspect of the game to fuel the canucks deep into playoffs..i think too it loosens up the team having the call up like that in the dressing room ..even if its just one game...

#2 Edlerberry

Edlerberry

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

Agreed.

You should feel very special, too.
July 7-2013

Toronto will take a step back next year.
Feel free to quote me.

July 8-2013

Wow I can't believe peoples replies...
Im done here. You people are disgusting..

#3 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:58 AM

Helluva pickup line " yah i was a backup of a backup in the NHL" no sarcasm.

Posted Image

#4 Drew1

Drew1

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:02 AM

Nice post man , You are right! Maybe this can show our guys how amazing this game and team is and can propel us to the Stanley Cup. For Henrik and Daniel as brothers to be able to bring Vancouver its FIRST Stanley Cup , it would be a dream come true. This team gives its heart and soul , The players on this team would be held in Immortality. Forever Remembered!

GO CANUCKS GO !

Edited by Drew1, 11 April 2013 - 02:03 AM.

#5 Sugar baby watermelon

Sugar baby watermelon

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,686 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:26 AM

Agreed.

You should feel very special, too.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, not to be mean but it hit the funny bone

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.