The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Suspension] Volchenkov suspended 4 games

While I tend to agree that Marchand is a punk, I don't wish injury on any player and this thread makes me sick to see how many posters are glad he got hit and wish his career was ended. Seriously, have a little bit of class people!

NOW...

Here is a question for you guys, if Marchand is such a dirty player (and yes, he can be) what do you all think of Torres? His hits on Palmieri, Hejda, Berglund, Eberle, Seabrook, Hossa and others was nothing but plain and simple head hunting. Would people on here defend Torres if someone took him out with a brutal hit to the head just because he used to be a Canuck? I am curious....

(as much as I despise Torres, I still don't wish injury on any NHL player)

I'm just waiting to see the 'miraculous' recovery of the Rat-face for next game.

Me too...although, with them pretty much in the playoffs barring disaster, it'll be perfect timing to give him a little pre-playoff rest time to sell his case. I ain't buyin' it.

Not mad in the slightest... you feeling you need to lie on messages boards about you reading hundreds of "peer-reviewed articles" on the topic of ancient civilization's understanding of a spherical earth weekly, to pump up your obviously shattered ego is really... well ... just sad.

Too bad ... should have hurt him more. Maybe add spikes to his elbow pad next time and run it flat in his face?

Too far? Yes iit is too far but that guys a rat. Hope his career ends from karma like prongers

Archived