The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL14 details being released

goalie13

I really do hope they fix this physics engineering skating thing... I've seen Zdeno Chara catch up to me from my own blue line when he was flat footed against Mason Raymond.. Mason fricken Raymond.. The fastest guy in the league and Chara catches up..

I hate that computers can push you and knock you flat on your butt in front of the net when you're battling for position, but when you give them a slight push, that's called interference. I hate that whenever a defender is in front of the net and I'm trying to get the puck behind the net, I get automatically glued to the defender and I can't get out until after a couple seconds.. I hate that computer AI can just push me slightly when I blow past them for a breakaway and I get knocked down on the ice as if I was hit head on instead of getting slightly off balance and continue skating.

There's just too many things flawed with the computer AI that it's just tough to play. I have no problem with it except for the things mentioned above but they need to fix a lot of things..

I really do hope they fix this physics engineering skating thing... I've seen Zdeno Chara catch up to me from my own blue line when he was flat footed against Mason Raymond.. Mason fricken Raymond.. The fastest guy in the league and Chara catches up..

I hate that computers can push you and knock you flat on your butt in front of the net when you're battling for position, but when you give them a slight push, that's called interference. I hate that whenever a defender is in front of the net and I'm trying to get the puck behind the net, I get automatically glued to the defender and I can't get out until after a couple seconds.. I hate that computer AI can just push me slightly when I blow past them for a breakaway and I get knocked down on the ice as if I was hit head on instead of getting slightly off balance and continue skating.

There's just too many things flawed with the computer AI that it's just tough to play. I have no problem with it except for the things mentioned above but they need to fix a lot of things..

I think it's about time they replace parts of the development team. The product has worsened each year. Load times, bugs, glitches. I'm not entirely thrilled about this year's release. There needs to be some accountability. This team has had its run. NHL 06 was labeled as a fresh start after the problems they faced with NHL 2005. It's about time they rethink their philosophy.

shortly after being named America's worst company two years in a row...

Honestly, I think the only reason they're considered a bad company is because they charge money for everything

Yeah, they really need to fix the injury issue in GMC, people get really pissy when they lose players to simmed games. It happens too often, and it wasn't just NHL 13 that had the injury issue, NHL 12 also had that problem quite a bit, I hope they take care of it.

I don't really care for NHL now other than GMC, which still needs lots of tweaking.

Archived