The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burn 2,998 Qurans to commemorate 9/11 12th anniversary

key2thecup

I asked you what I was denying. You didn't answer that. You just said something about stereotypes of people killing in the streets of the middle east. When did I mention that's how I think all middle eastern people are like that? You're getting ahead of yourself and making an argument over what you perceived me to say.

You're mixing up two different posts.

You asked me what you were denying and I literally said nothing that you said in response to that question. That was the post before and to avoid any confusion I promise you I will never answer a question by editing a post above it.

Also there is no perception going on at all. It's all stuff you've said in this thread about all Islamic people harboring murderous thoughts and people in the middle east dragging others into the streets to murder them. You do know what the word perceived means right?

I asked if all practicing Muslims believe the Quran where it calls for people to be put to death for burning the Quran. That was my original question. An Egyptian court sentenced the pastor in this thread to death for his alleged involvement of that lame movie about Mohammed. People are quick to say extremists are responsible for all the death threats but this was an Egyptian court. When I saw that, it made me wonder if everyday Muslims feel the same way. So I asked the question.

As far as dragging corpses through the streets, I'm not saying it's an everyday occurrence, but when we do hear about it, it seems to come out of the middle east. And when was the last time you saw that happen in North America?

How can anyone who considers themselves a person of faith wilfully burn the holy scriptures, no matter what faith they come from? The word of God is sacred and it's just an awful thing to be doing, horrible gesture. But at the same time, to mistake the physical object of scripture for the message contained within is an error in its own right.

How can anyone who considers themselves a person of faith wilfully burn the holy scriptures, no matter what faith they come from? The word of God is sacred and it's just an awful thing to be doing, horrible gesture. But at the same time, to mistake the physical object of scripture for the message contained within is an error in its own right.

At least you're clarifying these things. This would have been much better ways of putting these things in the first place rather than just making wildly ignorant blanket comments with no explanation.

Also...http://www.dailymail...ush-rescue.html

Like I said before. You've been duped by big media to believe these things only happen in the middle east. That's simply not true. Also believing that dragging a corpse through the street is an everyday sort of thing around there (I'm all prepared for your wtf where did I say it was everyday response) What happened to Christopher Stevens is unfortunate but as the link I provided above shows crazy people do crazy things everywhere. Just so happens religion does a great job of harboring nut jobs. I'll give you this though..you said it best when you said "when we hear about it". Do you just make the assumption that because that's the only time you hear about it that's the only time it happens? I know you make the assumption that because they are Islamic they will resort to murder.

This is what I'm talking about when I talk about your denial.

Its all just a big misunderstanding guys. God/Allah/whatever, is the same being - Aliens from another world. Whichever book you read, you're reading about Extra terestrial Beings. They will be back soon and we can all have a big laugh about how facts got so convoluted and distorted in the Alien absence hahahahha...according to Ancient Alien Astronaut theorists....

The guy's a fake Christian, really just a hardcore Islamophobe, and this is his shtick...... wouldn't be surprised if he's profiting off this somehow.

A true Christian pastor would probably invite a local Imam (Muslim priest?) over and have a discussion with him about 9/11 in front of his congregation. And the average Muslim priest would denounce the extreme actions of 9/11.

Wtf are you talking about? When did I say mass murder and oppression was exclusive to religion?

You can deny religion's ugly record in the history of mankind and put all your faith in the findings of one study from one psychologist if you want. I don't have blinders on my friend, but I think you do. And I think you are in denial.

Archived