The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Small Rant Thread!

Burepavel

Okay... I was thinking to myself we should make an official rant thread... But then I realized this was CDC and well... basically every thread on here are rants in some shape or form.

I have never created a thread before, and maybe after this never should create another, but for some reason (and I admit this is not a good reason) after watching Boston highlights on NHL.com I had to say something... Unfortunately, for everyone this rant didn't really fit in any other topic that was currently trending... So I pushed the new thread button.

Now I don't know why this bothered me so much but it did. It may just come down to the fact I like Boston as much as I like stepping in dog Sh*t. But what drives me crazy is when a group of fans (Boston fans) make fun of another group of fans (Canuck fans) and then because of their inability to come up with anything remotley creative... Cheer for their players like we cheer for ours!

Yah! Apparently now Boston thinks its a good idea to "RUUUUUUU" after a save! It doesn't even make sense to "RUUUU!".... Rask doesn't even have the letter U

I'm probably alone here but there are other things like copying Towel power in the playoffs (which for some reason I believe we stole from a football team... but hey its okay when we steal) and the green men that also have been stolen which annoy the heck outta me

Anyone else that gets annoyed or basically just wants to rant in this thread because it just doesn't fit anywhere else feel free to do so...

Cheers,

Bure

Yah! Apparently now Boston thinks its a good idea to "RUUUUUUU" after a save! It doesn't even make sense to "RUUUU!".... Rask doesn't even have the letter U

I'm probably alone here but there are other things like copying Towel power in the playoffs (which for some reason I believe we stole from a football team... but hey its okay when we steal) and the green men that also have been stolen which annoy the heck outta me

What pisses me off is when Hansen is on the 1st PP unit. Don't get me wrong I love Hansen. He gives 110% every single night but he just doesn't have the skill or hands to be doing give and goes in tight spots with the Sedins or whoever. I've seen him lose the puck so many times on the PP it's killing me. Now that Kes is back finally AV will move him to the 2nd PP unit and bring up burrows.

Another thing is I hate is how Daniel is on the fricken point! Since when does Daniel slap the puck?? He's pretty much useless standing there except for when he's teeing up Garrison! I know our PP sucks and we didn't have Kesler so that's why he's at the point but come on! If all he's gonna be doing on the point is setting up Garrison, then might as well put Hamhuis there. Daniel needs to be in the corner/ half boards with Henrik so they can do their thing like how they scored on the PP against Calgary.

/rant

I'm probably alone here but there are other things like copying Towel power in the playoffs (which for some reason I believe we stole from a football team... but hey its okay when we steal)

It may just come down to the fact I like Boston as much as I like stepping in dog Sh*t.

What pisses me off is when Hansen is on the 1st PP unit. Don't get me wrong I love Hansen. He gives 110% every single night but he just doesn't have the skill or hands to be doing give and goes in tight spots with the Sedins or whoever. I've seen him lose the puck so many times on the PP it's killing me. Now that Kes is back finally AV will move him to the 2nd PP unit and bring up burrows.

Another thing is I hate is how Daniel is on the fricken point! Since when does Daniel slap the puck?? He's pretty much useless standing there except for when he's teeing up Garrison! I know our PP sucks and we didn't have Kesler so that's why he's at the point but come on! If all he's gonna be doing on the point is setting up Garrison, then might as well put Hamhuis there. Daniel needs to be in the corner/ half boards with Henrik so they can do their thing like how they scored on the PP against Calgary.

/rant

I would rather see an offensively gifted,mature D man on the PP point.

Maybe one day the brain trust will place a former NHL d man amongst themselves.

Sundin and Booth keep coming to mind.Then there is the Luo contract and how he has been put on the shelf.

Between Luo and Booth's salary how many top tier D men could we afford to man the point?

Archived