The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Small Rant Thread!

Burepavel

What pisses me off is when Hansen is on the 1st PP unit. Don't get me wrong I love Hansen. He gives 110% every single night but he just doesn't have the skill or hands to be doing give and goes in tight spots with the Sedins or whoever. I've seen him lose the puck so many times on the PP it's killing me. Now that Kes is back finally AV will move him to the 2nd PP unit and bring up burrows.

Another thing is I hate is how Daniel is on the fricken point! Since when does Daniel slap the puck?? He's pretty much useless standing there except for when he's teeing up Garrison! I know our PP sucks and we didn't have Kesler so that's why he's at the point but come on! If all he's gonna be doing on the point is setting up Garrison, then might as well put Hamhuis there. Daniel needs to be in the corner/ half boards with Henrik so they can do their thing like how they scored on the PP against Calgary.

/rant

My rant is about Pierre McGuire, tried to watch Piitsburgh Tampa game yesterday and he actually said after a play, " There's effort, and then there's championship effort." After a penguins play. Had to change the channel. He's a championship douche

Archived