The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Schneider Starts Saturday

canuckbeliever

Im a huge Nuck fan and think Luu is awesome I just don't like the way management treated Luu. Luu did not get out played by Schneider. If Schneider would've been able to win the La series last yr then I would say Schneider out played Luu. We still lost, Schneider didn't do anything special.

Yes he has been awesome in 11 gms in a row but when Luu was given a string of games this yr. he got us 5 or 6 gms in a row.

Well we will see what this team does in the off season until then Go Nucks!!!

Personally, I dont care who the starter is, I like both of them to be honest. The organization is going to go ahead with schneider next season regardless of what happens this playoffs, in my opinion.

But.. wouldn't it be something to witness if Schneider got us through 2.5 rounds. Then for what ever reason, be it a loss or anything else, Luongo gets a start and wins us the 3rd series with 2 stellar games and ultimately through the SCF en route to the cup.

It would be a historical story. Epic is a word grossly overused, but this indeed would be an epic sendoff for the franchise's best goalie in history (not to mention, that such a scenario would throw his value through the roof despite his contract).

....Then we repeat as Cup champs with Cory Schneider

..against Luongo and the Flyers in Game 7 at Rogers Arena

CALL ME CRAZY :frantic:

Schneider's stats against LA in the 2012 playoffs: 1.31 GAA, .960 SV%

Yeah, Schneider really let the team down against LA.....he let in 4 measly goals in 3 games.

All the Canucks had to do was score 2 or more goals against LA to have a chance...and they couldn't even do that.

Archived