The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

offer sheet friday tan man

with canucks cap predicament next yr do you think a team like detroit or phili will offer sheet tanev say 16 mill for 4 yrs i want gillis toresign him 1.5 per for 3 yrs but do you think theres enough teams that will try and steal him the highest id wanna pay him is 2 m we cant have 6 over paid dmen. who else do you think vancouver should maybe throw a offer sheet to ? my list includes ( runblad voynov hamonic alzner burmistov)

and as for ufa id love vancouver to target one or two of these players ( iginla, clowe, jagr ,clarkson)

clowe and clarkson would be unreal on vancouver hopefully gills works his magic on th cap situation.

ya i fully agree but in offer sheets its always a overpay no, hell if dallas signed aaron rome as a ufa to 1.5 mill no reason why a team with tons of cap space might try and steal him especially when we have no space next yr as of ths moment not that gillis wont figure this out before it happens i hope canucks offer sheet voynov 2.5-3 mill hes a good young d and la kings are fracken more than us next yr with their cap maybe we can steal him. la has date rape doughtys and kopitars huge contracts and carter richards for next century to pay. Kings have 9.4 mill cap space next yr to sign 5 forwards 3dmen and a backup goalie bye bye dynasty welcome to early golf

I am thinking if Kulikov, Del Zotto, Subban, etc. signed as RFA's for around the 2.5 million mark, paying 4 mil for Tanev would be monumentally stupid.

Tanev is a solid young dman but he is extremely overrated on CDC.

Archived